Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I or me again in my blogger world

Wake up.. wake up...
I have wake up from long-long sleep and dreams and it's almost a year I have been silent and away from the blogger world. This is not because I'm busy but it's more to I'm lazy. So many things to do, so many things to think about, to move around, etc.. etc..etc.. what a hectic day! ahh.. it is just excuses. Ha haha
Let us back to my actual purpose.
I wanna share some experiences and things that I did during my "sleeping time" in a blogger.

Jalan-Jalan Kuala Lumpur
Muzium Negara
Actually, we went to KL to visit my niece (my youngest brother's daughter). She is suffering from Leukemia but on the early stage. She was just 3 months old!. So passing by we just wondering why not we go jalan-jalan to Muzium. My kids and nieces ( my 2nd brother doters) are always ready as they said lah.. hehe..and my kids support with the statement.. btoi la Ummi tak pernah pergi Muzium kan..? baca dalam buku teks je.. hahaha.. habis tu.. Ummi korang ni dah tua baru sampai macam mana nak jawab tu.??. hehehehe






Costume and weapons that used during colonial era.
For more information about Muzium Negara please go to the link as below.
http://www.muziumnegara.gov.my/




No comments: